I love solving problems and making life easier by working smarter, not harder. I also love bubble tea and wanted to reconcile my passion for the drink with the plastic pollution the boba crazy is generating. Thus, I founded bobagreen because I want to do my part in helping protect our world from being overloaded by man-made waste.
“A small change can make a big difference. You are the only one who can make our world a better place to inhabit. So, don’t be afraid to take a stand." -Ankita Singhal
In January 2020 I reflected on my Decade in Review - read about it at MyDecadeinReview.com and feel free to post your own story!
• GMAT: 760 (99 percentile)
• Leadership: Real Estate Association – VP of Trips, Columbia Women in Business – VP of Women’s Week, Career Fellow
• Member: Technology Business Group, Columbia Entrepreneurs Organization, Financial Education Society, Hermes Society
• Honors: Columbia Fellow, Robert Toigo Foundation Fellow, WX NY Women Executives in Real Estate Summer Scholar
• One of 12 Flatiron women selected to participate in the Fog Creek Software Mentorship Program
• Study Abroad: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Spring 2009
• Sophomore transfer student from the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
Awarded by the Pension Real Estate Association and the Robert A. Toigo Foundation
Awarded by the New York Women Executives in Real Estate
Selected by Columbia Business School as one of a handful of entering students who demonstrated the greatest potential to lead the world's enterprises.
LEED AP BD+C, Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
Board Director and Secretary for the Continental Housing Cooperative in Elmhurst, Queens
Cantonese (Native), Mandarin (Limited working proficiency, always trying to improve)
Health & fitness, web development, personal financial literacy, travel hacking & clever layovers, making life easier